Here at Prime Group we are looking to expand our current team. Are you an experienced Print Finisher? Are you looking to either expand your skill set or get back into the trade?
The successful applicant will primarily be working as a print finisher, including machine and manual print finishing. Finishing duties are varied, but include guillotine work, folding, laminating, binding, and enclosing. Working Monday to Friday, you’ll earn a good basic salary with plenty of opportunities for paid overtime when required.
Job Role: Experienced Print Finisher
Location: Blidworth, Nottinghamshire
- Machine and manual print finishing.
- Ensuring that each job is carried out accurately and to agreed timeframes.
- Working closely with the wider team to ensure jobs are completed to the highest standards.
- Producing and managing job sheets.
- Ensure an adequate and efficient supply of materials are ready to minimise machine downtime.
- Operating various print finishing machines and maintain an efficient production workflow.
- Ensure all finishing jobs are packed, labelled and palletised correctly prior to going to despatch department.
- Carry out scheduled cleaning and maintenance of machines.
- Adhere to health and safety policies and implement safe working practices.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 2yrs experience Print Finishing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail - strives to maintain high standards.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills, reliable, punctual and approach work with a "can do attitude".
- Flexibility to work shifts.
- Personal training budget.
- Variety of work.
- Regular social activities.
- Tax efficient benefits.
- A culture of collaboration.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com