This position will play a key role in meeting customer requirements with regard to their data and marketing requirements and may involve customer liaison to resolve technical queries to ensure their specifications are met.
- Carry out data processing and manipulation as required to meet customers' requirements
- Use Cygnus to Manipulate, Dedupe, Suppress and Mailsort data according to customers’ requirements.
- Account Manager liaison to ensure client data brief is interpreted in accordance with the customers’ requirements.
- Produce print ready files in line with client specifications, using GMC Inspire Designer
- Produce proofs for approval
- Quality checks to output for accuracy against clients' brief.
- Working to meet production schedules and deadlines.
- Developing WebToPrint Documents utilising industry leading software in accordance with customer’s requirements.
You will have experience of using some of the programmes above, (GMC Inspire, experience is essential) but we will happily develop your skills in new software and personalisation techniques as long as you have the basic requirements for the role. You will have previous experience of Cygnus or other related software such as MatchIT, BBSort etc. The ability to meet deadlines is essential as is the ability to communicate with customers to resolve queries in a non-technical manner.
- Salary of £24,000 to £30,000 depending upon experience and skill level
- 24 days holiday plus banks
- Employer pension contributions of 4% of salary
- Death in service benefit (upon satisfactory completion of probationary period)
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to Shaun by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01623 499949.