How Does Print On Demand Work?
Our print on demand processes is built on smart automation, integration and collaboration. Whether you’re an ecommerce novice or an established, industry hard-hitter, you can rest easy knowing that you, your customers and your products are in capable hands.
How does Print on Demand work?
- Define your niche market, audience and product.
- Create your designs and set up your store.
- Find a print on demand supplier. At Prime, we like to discuss your products, vision, strategy and required service level agreements.
- Then we'll set you up with a Prime account and seamlessly integrate your online store into our production workflow via an API.
- You can then choose your products from our large selection of personalised gifts and set up your artwork.
- That's it! You're ready to go!
- Start promoting your online store.
- Once your customer places an order on your website, our production kicks into action.
- Our workflow automatically redirects the order to the nearest production facility.
- We start to print your designs on your products within 24hrs.
- The product then goes through an intensive quality control process.
- Your product is packaged and delivered directly to your customer using your brand.
- After a set period, we would like to get together again, see how we are doing, talk about product development, market & customer insight, and increase your basket value to maximise profits.
Why should you use Print on Demand?
- Money. No need to print in bulk, No inventory, No significant investment, No equipment purchase, No storage costs, No deadstock, No supply chain complexities, No shipping, No waste.
- Time. More time to create. More time for Marketing. More time to run your store– by removing the print process, management, fulfilment and shipping from your day today.
- Growth. Easy to expand and experiment with new products, designs, media and markets.
- Sustainable. Only produce what is required and when, reduction in waste, resource and carbon footprint.
Our processes are built on smart automation, integration, and collaboration; we both win by working together.Back to blog